Thursday, December 07, 2006




my last post in nov. contained a jonathan richman song about reno. i thought it was kinda funny 'cause the lyrics read like i wrote them about jason and our life with the kids, right now. and we do live pretty close to reno. today jason called me and told me that jonathan is playing at marylin's, which is a 10 minute walk from our house. i want to believe i willed jonathan to play sacramento, because, rarely people we want to see, play in sacramento. i know i am rambling, but this entry is really to say that liz beidelman is my super hero for december. forget santa, that would be liz in my book. a true friend and, as you can see uly likes her a whole bunch too. life is sweet with liz and j. richman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! A blog all about me! (Well, really it is about how you get to go to the cool show.) I told you that I would babysit. I love you guys. I am proud to know a great family.