Wednesday, November 29, 2006


RENO

Well, a good babysitter is hard to find, / But I've got Reno on my little mind, / Sometimes it drives me wild the way we can't be alone, / I got to take her somewhere where we can't be phoned. / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno. - Maybe see Charo, or maybe Tom Jones, / But I didn't phone ahead so there's no way of knowin' / Uh, did I make reservations? Well no, / But I don't want to call, I just want to go. / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno. - Me and her gonna laugh and laugh. Me and her gonna have big fun, / Just like kids on a school vacation. / Down the street we'll run, / And I'd like to tell you more but I got to rush, / I still love the girl with a schoolboy crush, / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno. - Find a motel with a velvet bed, / Where velvet walls are painted crimson red. / Find a little lounge open night and day, / Where the FBI meets the CIA. / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno. - Me and her gonna have big fun, / Me and her gonna laugh and laugh / Call the babysitter from the hotel room / Tell her we'll be back the 3rd of June. / I'd like to tell more but I've got to go, / Gotta go fight that rain and snow / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno. - Well I'd like to tell you more but time's getting tight, / The day's old and here comes the night. / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno / Oh and I still love the girl with a flame that burns. / She played with the kids and now it's my turn. / Reno Reno Reno honey Reno Reno Reno.

Reno is not far from Sacramento

No comments: